- 4 packed cups fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cups nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive or avocado oil
- Add everything aside from the oil into a food processor. Process until combined.
- Remove the lid and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Place the lid back on and with the food processor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Start with 1/4 cup and add more if you need it. Scrape down the sides a few times and process again until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass container and store in the fridge for up 5 days or the freezer for up to 6 months.